This item fits many different models and years of Saturn and consists of the black button and spring attached to a nylon actuator arm that fits inside the parking brake handle.
This is a used item.
NOTE: It appears that Saturn used two designs for this part. I cannot find specific part numbers with pictures anywhere online, but I BELIEVE 21012382 is the PN for the flat tip model. Another PN I have found is 21013455 which MAY be the round tip model PN. They are identical except for the end opposite the button. Match that design and you should be OK.
Look closely at my pictures, especially the end opposite the black button. I removed these from different Saturns at salvage yards and noticed there are two very different end shapes for the end of the lever. The design type and year of vehicle does not seem to be consistent. But I have both types. If this item looks different than yours, search my eCrater store to find the other design.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PICTURES MATCH THE END OF YOUR LEVER. IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE, I WILL RESEND IF I HAVE THE OTHER DESIGN, BUT BUYER MUST PAY SHIPPING BOTH WAYS.
Do any of these statements describe your problem?
• Did you attempt to release your Saturn parking brake only to find the black button missing?
• Did you eventually find the black button and spring on the floor?
• Did you try to jam the button back into the parking brake handle to attempt to release the brake and now you can no longer engage the ratcheting mechanism to keep the handle up?
• Does the handle pull up, but will not stay up to engage the brake?
Then this item is the solution to your problem.
Quick and Dirty replacement instructions
1. Remove 1 screw from the brake handle cover. It is on the passenger side.
2. Slide the cover off the handle towards the front of the car.
3. Pull the spring on the lever towards the front of the car to release the lever and rotate the entire lever down to disengage the opposite end of the lever from the brake assembly.
I found this short YouTube video on replacement which may be helpful:
After delivery, if this item will not fit your Saturn, just pay for shipping to return it to me for a full refund (minus my actual shipping cost).
This item will ship by USPS First Class Mail or Parcel Post (seller choice